Group Submission and Voting Policies
When you submit an Art piece to the group, we have several policies that all Moderators/Admins will abide by.
1) All submissions will be either accepted or denied within 24 hours of submission.
2) If a submission is denied, a reason will be given, as well as what to do (if any) to get it accepted. Submissions to the wrong folder will be given a comment saying where to resubmit. However, if your submission breaks the rules of submission, it will be outright denied, as well as a comment reinstating the rules you broke with the submission.
3) The log will be checked once every 48 hours to check for any submissions that may have been accepted that shouldn't have been. If your deviation is deleted due to such an occasion, a message will be sent stating it being deleted, and a note will be given to the corresponding moderator.
4) All of these rights are granted only to members of the group. Visitors may have some or all of these rights revoked.
1) PG to PG13 images only. Nudity is Forbidden.
2) OPEN MARKET RULE EDIT: We now have an open market folder. You may post info about any commission info you have, adoptables you are selling, or commissions/adoptables that have already been completed. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE NOT IN ANY WAY AFFILIATED WITH EQUESTRIA FOREVER FORUMS.
-----Please view Open market folder for additional info.-----
3) Suggestive folder does not allow Humanized or Anthro at all. Suggestive Ponies only.
4) Humanized folder must comply to Rule 1 at all times.
5) All folders not marked Hand Drawn are for Digital Artwork only.
6) Cussing or vulgar language must be kept to a minimal in your art submissions.
Also, members who post "questionable material" (you know who you are, and what I am talking about)
, may have any and all promotion opportunities revoked, because higher ranks automatically have their submissions approved.
If you have a question on any of these rules, please Note EqFAzrael.